Website Translations Services
The Equalities Act 2010 places a responsibility on organisations both public and private sector to make reasonable adjustments for people with a disability. There are a significant number of people across the UK that rely on British Sign Language (BSL) to access vital information around such things as Health Information.
Organisations can help these people gain equal access to this information by translating Websites, transcripts and other documents into BSL.
Earshot has worked with West Midlands Fire Service and Staffordshire County Council to enable deaf people to access their website and disability information. Please see below for the services on offer:-
- BSL Video Clips for your website to enable equal access.
- Translations of assessments, documents and policies into BSL or Signed English.
- We accept referrals from professionals and agencies.
- We accept referrals from Social Care and Health Assessments.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed.
- Professional Website designers – please contact us for a quote.
- Social Care referrals for translation of assessments accepted – please contact us for a quote.
Examples of a website BSL clip we have created recently can be found on