Quality DeafBlind Assessor Services
We can provide quality deafblind assessments to identify the exact needs of a deafblind person in accordance with the new guidance. The Care and Support for Deafblind Children and Adults Policy Guidance are issued jointly under section 7 of the Local Authority Social Services Act 1970 in relation to children, and section 78 of the Care Act 2014 in relation to adults. This service includes:-
- Quality Care Act Compliance Assessments for Dual Sensory Loss and Deaf people.
- Experienced assessor with 13 years in Social Care completing Deafblind assessments.
- Qualified with OCN level 3 Deafblind Assessor to complete professional Deafblind Assessment according to the Care Act 2014.
- The quality assessment provided with recommendations to meet the person' needs in accordance with the listed Care Act 2014 Outcomes.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed.
- Social Care and Health Assessment referrals accepted – please contact us for a direct quote.
All staff are DBS Checked.
Earshot has Public Liability Insurance.