Advocacy and Befriender Service
Loneliness and isolation is very high within the deaf community, so Earshot can provide advocacy and befriending services to help combat this, by offering the following:-
- Communication support to aid access to the community.
- Specialist Deaf Advocacy service to support those requiring support to voice their needs.
- Life and Social Skills training to promote independent living and interaction.
- Provide a one to one Befriender service to combat loneliness and isolation and promote wellbeing.
- Signposting to relevant agencies and services in their locality to promote well being.
- Specialist 1 to 1 home visit includes travel - contact us for an actual quote.
- Small-group Training - contact us for a quote.
- Professionals requiring advice - contact us for a quote.
- Social Care Direct Payment Service to provide support – contact us for DP hourly rate.
- Social Care referrals accepted.
All staff are DBS Checked.
Earshot has Public Liability Insurance.