Community 1 to 1 Support
We can provide Personal Assistants to help you manage daily living and to access services with support while maintaining your independence. We specialise in working with a range of hard of hearing, deaf and deaf-blind people using your preferred communication needs.
- Communication support in assisting you in the community to access a range of services.
- Community 1-1 Support for Hard of Hearing, Deaf and Deafblind people in managing daily living.
- 1 -1 Life and Social Skills training to promote independent living and interaction.
- Specialist PA / Communicator Guide Support for Deaf BSL users and Deafblind people.
- Direct Payment Personal Assistant (PA) service with Local Authorities.
- Signposting to relevant agencies and services in their locality to promote general well-being.
- Specialist 1 to 1 home visit includes travel - contact us for an actual quote.
- Small-group Training - contact us for a quote.
- Professionals requiring advice - contact us for a quote.
- Social Care Direct Payment Service to provide support – contact us for DP hourly rate.
- Social Care referrals accepted.
All staff are DBS Checked.
Earshot has Public Liability Insurance.