Deaf Awareness Training
Earshot can offer bespoke deaf awareness to meet your organisations responsibility under the Equalities Act 2010. Our friendly, experienced trainers can offer the highest quality training that is relevant and flexible to meet your particular requirements, see below:-
- Bespoke Deaf Awareness training for home and work situations.
- One to One training in Deaf Awareness and Sensory Loss.
- Bespoke Deaf Awareness training within employment to support deaf colleagues.
- Specialist 1 to 1 home visit includes travel - contact us for an actual quote.
- Small group Training - contact us for a quote.
- Professionals requiring training - contact us for a quote.
All staff are DBS Checked.
Earshot has Public Liability Insurance.