Director - Rowan Robinson
An experienced and qualified Rehabilitation Officer for deaf and deafblind people with 13 years of experience of working in Local Authority Adult Social Care. Experience includes working with a wide range of d/Deaf and deafblind people to support and assist in managing their sensory needs to continue to be independent and safe. Previous skills includes working with d/Deaf Children in Education and teaching Sign Language to adults and children for 20 + years.
A small and dedicated team of experienced and qualified staff that have worked within sensory services for over 10 years. The Team have British Sign Language qualifications from NVQ level 3 and above. They have a range of communication skills including DeafBlind BSL manual Alphabet, Hands on Signing and Visual Frame. The team also have professional skills in guiding deafblind people in the community.
- BTEC Excel Level 4 in Rehabilitation Officer with Deaf People.
- Signature Level 4 in BSL (now called level 6).
- Signature Level 3 in BSL.
- OCN level 3 in Deafblind Assessor Training.
- Signature Deaf Awareness.
- Signature Communication Tactics.
- Qualified Adult Tutor Trainers.
- NOCN Level 2 Dementia Care Awareness Level 2.
All staff are DBS Checked.
Earshot has Public Liability Insurance.
References available on request.